Rink’s In

Rink has been shoveled out at Peck’s Pond.

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Rink’s In

1. Jenks says:

I’ve got wood

2. KD says:

If it snowed up there like it did here, we might have full height boards this year

3. Fiyah says:

Everybody hits the chicken. Woo Hoo!

4. Jon B says:

Anyone going up Sat? Carpool etc. ….

5. KD says:

I think Halligan was looking to leave Sat morning.

6. KD says:

…and by “leave” I meant looking to head up to Pecks Pond Sat morning.

7. jager bomb says:

Im trying to go up friday afternoon if possible…

8. Jay Matthews says:

Saturday morning? I’m with you Hoagie. Call my cell.

9. Jay Matthews says:

I feel like Rudy’s dad at Notre Dame Stadium. I think his line was “This is the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever seen.” Of course, he says it to his wife, which is why I’m not calling mine in to look at the computer screen.

10. Bert says:

Nicole and I made the trip to Sam’s Club this weekend and $400 later this is the food list for the weekend:

Chips – Doritos, Fritos, Tortilla
    7 layer dip
    2 containers of pretzels
    Mixed Nuts
    Crackers and large cheese tray
    Veggie tray
    Cookie tray
    2 big bags of chocolate
    Mini pizza bagel bites
    Mozzarella Stix
    Jalapeno Poppers
    Pigs in a blanket
    Shrimp cocktail
    2 cases of water
    Case of Gatorade
    Case of Coke
    3 gallons of OJ

As I said I will be making a big pot of chili and a pot of meatballs. Corey is bringing up a pot of New England Clam Chowder. Jones is getting a 10 lb. ham. Booty and Bernie are taking care of breakfast items for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The only thing we will need is rolls for the meatballs, ham and maybe some for the soup if you so wish. I didn’t get them at Sam’s because I thought they may get a little stale by next weekend. I would say to get at least 5 dozen should be enough. Any volunteers?

We are asking that everyone not already bringing something chip in $20 towards food.

The other and most important thing is BEER. It would be good to have a keg or two to cover us for Friday and Saturday and maybe even into Sunday for those of us who are making it a complete weekend. Is there anyone able to take care of this? We will collect for beer money for this as well. It may also be good to have a “few” cases up there for when the kegs kick. I’ll bring up a few…

Let me know on the rolls and keg duty.

11. KD says:

Heading up around noon on Friday and coming back on Sunday. Let me know if anyone wants to carpool.

In with Beer and money.