There Are People Who Live Over There

Halligan, fresh off a Murphy’s 4-0 shutout Wednesday night, helped the Rams with a 6-5 win over the Continentals. Goat scored two and like Bruce Jenner (not Chase Utley) deserved to be on the box of Wheaties. The 4th period had to be broken up by the Police.
Next up is the Wheat Kings at 6:10 on Sunday, who by the way, beat the Bandits 12-4 last night. Are you in?

This entry was posted in Game Recaps. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to There Are People Who Live Over There

1. Jenks says:

Sounds like a Wood Duck fourth….Can we have some details?

2. Thirsty says:

Yeah, stop being such a dick tease Art. Give us more details on the 4th.

3. Thor says:

Hey, I just posted what Bernie gave me. I’m as much in the dark as you.

10:40 game…so you know, we got kicked out, were drinking in the lot….then the cops came and said, ” you know there are people who liver right over there.” We then scurried like 18 year olds drinking down at Bells Mill.

5. Anonymous says:

You guys need more variety on your squad….you are too vanilla cup-cake. If that were the Pen’s it would have been a much better story. If I may….
    Cop: You know there are people who live right over there?
    Berk #1: Over where I don’t see anybody??? But I do smell bacon!! Ocifer are you eating a pork sandwich?
    Cop: Excuse me son! Do you care to repeat that?
    Berk #2: Dude!! Shut the fuck up! You are going to get me arrested again!
    Wang: Heeyyy mannnn….don’t move…you are a good shield….from the wind and the cop haha
    Berk #1: Ahh, this guy ain’t nothing…he is a suburb cop, that is not even a real cop, more like a flashlight cop
    Cop: (on radio) Dispatch this is 26-4, I will need a patty wagon to transport approximately 8 males. Request another car also.
    Hoagie: Sir!!! I am very sorry sir!! Please don’t arrest me sir! My wife will kill me!! OH MY GOD SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME AHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Cop: [BANG!] Holy shit that one was annoying
    A-Train: Hello officer, I am Canadian so I don’t have to follow the U.S. laws pertaining to driving while intoxicated so I’ll be on my way eh.
    Cop: Canadian??? I thought you were a gorilla? Put a shirt on and get the hell out of here!
    Raido: 26-4 this is Montgomery County Dispatch, the requested back-up is responding to a hostage situation involving one B Klebanoff and some farm animals. Would you like us to contact a neighboring department for assistance?
    Cop: negative dispatch….I’ll manage
    Cop: I hate my job…give me a beer
    Berk #1: Can I shoot that?

6. Jenks says:

Cop: You know there are people who live right over there?
    Cop: Excuse me son! Do you care to repeat that?
    Berk #2: Dude!! Shut the fuck up! You are going to get me arrested again!
    Cop: [BANG!] Holy shit that one was annoying
    Cop: negative dispatch….I’ll manage
    Cop: I hate my job…give me a beer
    Berk #1: Can I shoot that?

Slow day at work Jenkins???

8. Jenks says:

More like busy as a one legged man in an ass kickin contest but I always have time to display my exaggerated story skills

9. TS says:

In. Sounds like a really “exciting” end to a really “exciting” evening.

In

11. DG says:

i smell bacon. jennks can i be in your next story.

12. toomuchtime says:

I know the unemployment rate is up but I didn’t know you guys had that much time on your hands…

in. and i call jeff carter.

14. THOR says:

IN. ‘mos, please bring skates.

15. Amos says:

In with skates

16. shoup says:

out … sorry for the late notice