Oddities abound in Rams/Bandits Game … mostly

First … hockey at wiss 3:00 new year’s eve. and now this …
Wintersport — PT Barnum would’ve been proud tonight as the Rams opened the scoring early in the first period with one of the oddest goals this season as Kierstan popped one up and over the back of the net and off the goalie’s back. 1-0 Rams. Not so odd, though, was that the Bandits rebounded to go up 3-1 at the end of the first. Less odd, yet, was that the Bandits were up 5-2 going into the third.
The Rams came back with a handful of powerplay goals to pull within 5-4 with about 8 mins remaining in the third. OK, well maybe there’s nothing odd about that either. And maybe there’s nothing odd about Val’s 150mph blast that put the bandits back up by 2.
By the way, bandits won 8-6.

This entry was posted in Game Recaps. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Oddities abound in Rams/Bandits Game … mostly

was it Hoagie with his turtle neck on trying to finger bang the dogs for a christmas picture?

2. apologetic dean says:

All, I’m embarrassed by the result of this story. I must first apologize to bob and georgia. I meant no harm in sharing this story, which was told to me in the fourth period. I value bob’s friendship and am sorry that i’ve now angered him with a case of mistaken identity.
    I did not intend to call any negative attention to anyone and am not picking on anyone. Sorry for my misjudgment.
    happy new year everyone.

3. Kierstan says:

I love everyone and their dogs. We must all learn to accept the depth of the warrantless acts of kindness and the bestiality that may befall us as a result. In kind gestures or in perpetuitous rantings, our minds are intertwined with the tape that grips the biscuit. Senor Labatt would be proud of our heritage and the result would reek of downright love and adornment. Misjudgement hast not fell upon thine eye, rather a few too many has dictated a misrepresented word.
    Meat Wallet.

4. Goat says:

I feel shame also.

What the hell is going on here?????????

I know, this is harder than reading a post written by Zdaldo.