Fire!!!

Zamboni fire forces Aston ice rink evacuation

A zamboni caught fire while resurfacing the ice after a high school game at a suburban Philadelphia rink.
The Ice Works filled with smoke about 11:30 p.m. Friday and the facility was evacuated. No injuries were reported. The zamboni was badly damaged.

This entry was posted in Fun Stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Fire!!!

  1. Kierstan says:

    After becoming enraged by their disheartening number of ties, members of The Brewer’s ice hockey team set the zamboni alight. Sources tell us the flames spread quickly as the inebriated “atheletes” shot bursts of breath upon the flame. “We just really want to know if we are winners or losers,” stated a distraught number 55.

  2. bender says:

    I know how it happend;;;; Da zambonie must have been in the BEER ROOM where its always warm..HOW DO YOU KEEP BEER IN A RINK WHEN ITS COLD …

  3. Thor says:

    Here’s the video.

Comments are closed.