Stanley Cup Ducks

duckswin.jpg

Happiest Place On Ice

20 Responses to Stanley Cup Ducks

1. Anonymous says:

Screw the Niedermayers. The crappy brother should have been the one who had to change teams so that they could play together.
    I though it was pretty funny when Pierre McGuire asked Proger about the tumultuous offseason leaving Edmonton after the game. It was right in front of Prongers wife who was rumored to be the problem in the first place.

2. bernfire says:

I was happy to see Teemu Selanne win. He was my boy on Winnepeg, Sega 94.

3. Thor says:

Teemu, Steen and Tkachuk if I remember correctly.

4. Thor says:

What do they say about things happening in threes? Well I hope not for all of your sakes.
    I ruptured my Achilles tendon a Wednesday. Freak accident walking home (sober). Stepped into the wire loop that is inside a hubcap. Then kicked the front with my left foot. Went down but my right foot locked in the loop, tearing my Achilles.
    Surgery tomorrow. I’ll post some fun pics as soon as I can!

Good luck with the surgery.

Las Vegas and Kansas City?

7. kratz says:

wow thor, sorry to hear about that. get well. we need a better story though like catching your foot falling off the bar stool photographing the babes at the bar…

8. Thor says:

Yeah, the story does suck. I’ll have to work on that. Your version sounds more plausible anyway.

ouch? that sucks.

10. Goat says:

Last storie of you walking home sober you were confronted by security bitches and had to go to court. You should walk home drunk more. Get well soon. We have your equipment in storage at the rink.

Arty,
    after winning the belly flop contest you go and do something like this. Good luck with surgery and hopefully a speedy recovery. The next Wood Duck Open is end of September or early October, we need the Viking present for that.

artie, let me know if you need any equipment, and remember….there is no shame in pissing in a bottle. Good luck.

13. golin says:

good luck artie…..we’ll sip recovery beers when i get my elbow opened up in the near future……

Damn, with all these injurys it looks like Kratzer might not be put out to pasture quite yet.

15. kratz says:

I’m always available to put on the maroon & white – someone should return my walker though.
    how did it go today art?

16. bender says:

Great…just as soon as you where gett’n skinny,(remember I seen you at the pool,at Jones’s house, You were in the real tight tight black truncks testing the limits on the diving board.)I have to say you really pushed it. Any way let me know if you need a ride, I have a pick-up truck,You can sit in the back—-THE WAY BACK —You fish hater. give the camera to someone who can take pictures of the pussy-fish.Oh p.s. I hope ya slide the doctor a $50 to fix the other one,cause you SKATE LIKE A GIRL,nice pass art,get welllll

17. morasco says:

artie- you have to stop walking around all sober. a drunk artie would have stopped and talked to the hubcap instead of tripping on it. get well soon.

18. thegoatsbro says:

Damn I am afraid to leave the house. Heal up quick Art.

19. drunk guy says:

arty, this ought to cheer you up …
    there are some technical gliches on the special FX, but oh well.