Party Post

z’s got buns. bern got beer and the house. dean got meat, wings, soda/etc. can anybody come up with …
Cheese
Lettuce, tom, onion
Ketchup, Relish, Mustard
Forks & Knives
Napkins
thanks

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Party Post

1. golin says:

i gots da cheeze holmies…….americano???? prov???
    cheddar???

I’ll take care of forks, knives and napkins.

aldo has buns, too
    and goats bringing some cheese

4. Jenks says:

Good times boys….havent been drunk and real stupid in a while. I do think I split my head open on that scoreboard though and that beer is giving me some wicked farts.

5. shoup says:

I suck! Sorry I missed the party. I feel it is necessary to offer my excuse:
    My daughter slept from 12:45 – 4 (primetime party hours) and my wife was at a baby shower during the same approximate hours. Thus, I could not leave the house until a) my daughter woke up or b) my wife came home. At this time, bringing my family to party and having to turn around in approximately an hour1/2 was my plan. Didn’t work out for me. Wife was not feeling great and stronly encouraged me to stay home since I had a hockey game @ 7. By the way, we got smoked 10-5.
    I really wanted to be there, and excuses are weak, but that’s all I got.

6. Yashin says:

I would like to thank Bern and the entire Rams organization for there warm hospitality on Sunday.

Hey Bern,
    Thank your roomates for us. I noticed that they got stuck with most of the wiffleball chasing and a good portion of the cleaning when we left.

yes, special props to Kresge and vote Mike “Diz” Gillespie for Glenside Commish. Z stick bag and Z Cup on the chair umpire….priceless!

9. Z... says:

Get to Z….Chopper! LOL….

10. goal'in says:

thanx again boys for hosting us. sorry i didn’t stick around to clean up, stoopid chiefs! the field conditions, HR derby organization and broadcast crew were world class. And the shirts are sweet….mad fun!!!! i wish everyone could have been there

11. Harry K says:

a two two count to jamesson jaw…..