3rd Annual Wood Duck Open

Date: Saturday June 2, 2007
Time: 11:00 AM
Location: Twining Valley Golf Club
Please email me at bmj1976@comcast.net to let me know if you are playing the Wood Duck Open. We will decide foursomes as the date approaches and we have a better idea of who is playing. As last year, each foursome is responsible to supply their own beer, and I suggest that there is plenty of it.

15 Responses to 3rd Annual Wood Duck Open

1. kd says:

In!
    Art, are you simulcasting the WSL draft this year?

2. bern says:

i’m in if i can swing, but I think my handicapp (golf one) should be around a 42. I’d love to be in Burk & Jenk’s 4some again. That was like being in an episode of jackass.

3. Red Stenson says:

We may be able to take over the entire course this year. Shotgun start.
    Side bet. Better score. Bernie with one leg, or Jenkins? (Jenkins shot a 70 on the front nine of skippack last year)

Thank god it’s almost golf season.

5. shoup says:

I’m in.

6. bert says:

It’s in the hole.

I am taking Bernie with one leg.

8. Bingo Bango Bongo (I win!) says:

I’m taking Bernie as well.
    New side bet. Longest drive, Bernie with one leg, or A-train?
    Additional side bet. More beer consumed, Bernie with one leg, or Jones? (Jones will be coming off a 42 day thaw out from lent so the stamina and tolerance will be low)

9. Bingo Bango Bongo (I win!) says:

I’m taking Bernie as well.
    New side bet. Longest drive, Bernie with one leg, or A-train?

10. Bingo Bango Bongo (I win!) says:

I’m taking Bernie as well.
    New side bet. Longest drive, Bernie with one leg, or A-train?

11. Bingo Bango Bongo (I win!) says:

I’m taking Bernie as well.
    New side bet. Longest drive, Bernie with one leg, or A-train?

Once again, I am taking Bernie in all of those bets.

13. Jenks (I win!) says:

Couple things….
    1) No one looked as good as me while shooting that 70 on the front 9.
    B) I made ground by shooting a 60 on the back nine…. have YOU ever made up TEN strokes!!!
    4th) I get the most bang for my buck…while you slobs spend $50 to shoot a 70, I get more strokes for my dollar and hence a better value! It only cost me $0.38/stroke to shoot a 130 while you guys pay a whopping 71 cents everytime you swing! And at $12 a round at Twining if I say my name is Lindsay Jones…I am under 10 cents a stroke!

14. Anonymous says:

skate shoot poop an throw on car

15. CRX says:

Do not poop on me. I am retired from being pooped on.