It's Over

My mom was really happy to see us all there.
My wife’s friends are the best.
The extra sleep will make the switch to daylight savings time come easier.

Meanwhile Rams drop a tough one to the Bandits 5-2. The Bandits broke a two-to-two tie with less than 30 seconds to play in the second and never looked back.

This entry was posted in Game Recaps. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to It's Over

1. KD says:

Nice season boys. As a team it was a huge improvement over last year.

The post may break some balls, but in truth it was a great season. We really improved and came together as a team. I’d put this team against any other I’ve ever played for. And we played pretty well too. The highlights were great, and the lowlights were usually pretty funny.
    Well we still have Wiss!

3. golin says:

just wanna thank my rams posse for playing hard all year…..there’s no question, we had the most heart & chemistry of any team. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and all the extra curricular periods…..i think last night’s 6th period at carter’s proved our valor..as well as the wood ducks monster hockey, golf, beer and murphys razing all day today

4. shoup says:

Good games, good times, good year guys. We’ll take the next step next season. Thankfully I did not make the 6th period at Carter’s!

5. red rocket says:

It was a good 6th, and I’m just getting my vision back now. Drown the sorrow.

6. KD says:

The 7th period at Wanger’s restaurant did the most damage. To much salt and not enough beer last night.

7. my wifes friends says:

Sorry I missed the game. With a full roster no doubt we would have won game 3. Good season kids, we have a lot to be proud of and will be better and tougher next year. My wife’s lasagna was outstanding, wouldn’t have missed it for the world 🙂