Now There Can Be No Doubt

si_bonds.jpgPlausible deniability. It’s long been the tact baseball has taken in regards to Barry Bonds’ alleged steroid use. But with the upcoming book by two San Francisco Chronicle writers and the excerpts in this week’s Sports Illustrated, there can be no doubt. And baseball will have to deal with it’s best hitter being a complete cheat.

The preponderance of evidence is by far the most detailed and damning condemnation that Bonds, formerly a sleek five-tool player, built himself into a hulking, record-setting home run hitter at an advanced baseball age with a cornucopia of elaborate, illegally-administered chemicals.
In addition to detailing the drug usage, the excerpt portrays Bonds as a menacing boor, a tax cheat and an adulterer given to (probably because of the rampant steroid use) sexual dysfunction, hair loss and wild mood swings that included periods of rage. The authors report that Bonds gave Bell (his mistress), with whom he continued his affair after his second marriage in January 1998, $80,000 in cash in 2001 from memorabilia income not reported to the IRS. Theirs was a volatile relationship. Bell retained answering machine recordings of him after he threatened to kill her, remarking that if she disappeared no one would be able to prove he even knew her.

This entry was posted in Fun Stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Now There Can Be No Doubt

1. red rocket says:

Those are same things I told my girl on Valentines day, how romantic. I don’t get it though, it’s not like he is Hockey Bob big. We should test HB for the spring league.

2. JB says:

the sad thing is Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa Have “clean” records. What a joke!. Baseball sucks it big.

3. Hb says:

No need to test me, Balco gave me a full refund. Apparently some of the other things in my system counter acted the roids.

4. red rocket says:

What HB, like the propecia? i think we should have a poll on the website to see if HB should be tested before the season for roids. I’ll even pay for it. Throw in Booty too, there has to be reason for the way his leg hair is that way. Andro?

Unfortunately if we had testing, we would have no league.

Unless we’re testing for Belgian beers, I’m clean.

7. HB says:

How about Wang….. rumor has it he use the munchies to mask his roid rage.
    If I was to test anyone on the penguins I would test the person with the self proclaimed “Best Body”. Watch out for that glass door.

Art, you should be tested for something else after smelling you on Sunday night. That was some primetime VIKING funk.

good to see that cock knock finally getting what he deserves.