Rams Stumble

Denny’s first shift summed up the Rams effort last night at the Wintersport Ice Arena. As Denny went to line up for the defensive draw his feet went out from under him, neither he nor the Rams were able to get steadied the rest of the night.
With that being said though the game was tight throughout. The pivotal play coming on a 5-3 advantage for the Continentals. Off the draw the Contintentals controlled the puck and were able to complete a cross-ice pass and one timer past a flopped Denny and helpless Dowell.
The Rams brought it back to within one with just .5 seconds to play in the second as Chris banged home a rebound before the buzzer sounded.
But the Rams were unable to get the equalizer in the third despite several opportunities down the stretch. Next game is Monday the 6th at 10:50.

This entry was posted in Game Recaps. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Rams Stumble

1. Helpless Dowell says:

I think the Continentals gave Jones the 3rd star of the game.

Don’t blame me, he only had 3 beers in my presence. I even gave him a tip, shoot 5 hole on their goalie. Skate and Poop.

3. Kevin says:

Even worse, they didn’t have their regular goalie.

4. Doobie Doobie Doo says:

Lets be honest. The guy only has 1 goal in 6 games. If you were relying on the drunk to score you must have really been desperate.

5. Kevin says:

Nah, we all looked drunk out there.

I was drunk at the bar. I put on a good day load, it was the only way I could get through the Flyers game.

7. bern says:

bumba, i was at the flyers game and i didn’t even drink. torture. I stayed till the end, it was weird…..in some sort of sick way; i was rooting for tampa to score like 8 goals. They need a wake up call, or doug weight. Knuble is pissing me off, he’s another kevin stevens. And, this guy Nedved is a waste of sperm.

Good, I was not the only one who was rooting for Tampa to get 10. I don’t know what to think of this team, are they not as good as everyone, including myself, thought they would be, or is it the typical Flyers January hiatus. They need to start bringing in their water from elsewhere, I swear there is somehting in that South Philly water.